At Z. Sun Law Office, we can assist you with the following areas of Canadian immigration matters.

Temporary Residence

  • Visitor Visas and Status
  • Study Permits and Student Visas
  • Work Permits and Visas
    • Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
    • LMIA-based Work Permits
    • NAFTA Work Permits
    • Intra-company Transferee Work Permits
    • International Experience Canada (IEC) Work Permits
    • Spousal Open Work Permits
    • Post-Graduation Open Work Permits
    • Live-in Caregiver Work Permits
  • Temporary Resident Permits

Permanent Residence

  • Federal Skilled Workers
  • Canadian Experience Class
  • Federal Skilled Trades
  • Provincial Nominee Programs
  • Investors and Entrepreneurs
  • Family Class Sponsorships
    • Spousal Sponsorships, including same-sex partners and spouses
    • Parental Sponsorships
    • Sponsorships for Child(ren) and Eligible Relatives
  • Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
  • Permanent Resident Cards
  • Travel Documents


  • Citizenship Applications, including Residence Questionnaire
  • Citizenship Certificates


  • Temporary Resident Permits
  • Authorizations to Return to Canada
  • Criminal Rehabilitations
  • Record Suspensions

Appeals & Hearings

  • Reconsideration Requests
  • Appeals and Judicial Reviews
  • Admissibility Hearings
  • Detention Reviews
  • Applications for Stay of Removal
  • Pre-Removal Risk Assessments